Trent University is a public liberal university in Peterborough, Ontario, with a satellite campus in Oshawa, which serves the Regional Municipality of Durham. Awarded to entering international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
Your award may be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion – whichever comes first – provided you achieve good academic standing in each year of your studies and maintain your status as an international student on a study permit.
The university is offering almost all academic fields and majors to pursue undergraduate degree from Trent University.
The scholarship duration is 4 years. The award will cover most of the expenses of degree program.
*Host Country:* Canada
*Eligible Countries:* All Countries
*Reward:* Full scholarship ( up to $100,000)
*Deadline:* 15 February 2021
- Applicant must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a study permit.
- Student must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University for the Fall 2021 intake.
- Aspirant must be entering Trent University from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university.
- Applicant must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- Candidate must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- Must upload two letters of recommendation.
The Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form can be found on your MyTrent portal under the Finances tab. A 7-digit Trent student ID number is required to log in to the MyTrent portal, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying to Trent.
Please provide the following information on the form:
- Information about applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- List of community service and/or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of community service and/or extra-curricular involvement (500 words max)
- Essay on a topic that you are passionate about (500 words max)
- 2 letters of recommendation
Method of Application
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Trent University Bachelors Scholarships 2021. First of all, applicant needs to get admission in any Undergraduate Degree program at Trent University.
After getting admission applicants can apply for Scholarships by clicking on “Apply Now” Link.
- Full application details will be available in the Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form when it opens in mid-October 2020.
- Students do not need an offer of admission to apply for Trent International Scholarships & Awards.
- Scholarship values are subject to change.
October 26, 2020 Application for Trent International Scholarships & Awards opens
February 1, 2021 Latest date to submit your application for undergraduate admission
February 15, 2021 Trent International Scholarships & Awards application deadline
April 15, 2021 Award winners will be notified of the decision
By submitting the Trent International Scholarships & Awards application, you will be considered for all of the scholarships listed below:
|TRENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS||TOTAL AMOUNT OVER 4 YEARS|
|Trent international Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards
Amounts between $2,000 – $25,000
|$8,000 – $100,000|
|Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship
Amount of $25,000
|United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship
Amount of $25,000
|Justin Chiu International Scholarship
Amounts between $3,000 – $15,000
|$9,000 – $60,000
To apply click here: http://www.trentu.ca/futurestudents/international/applicants/how-apply